Download Microsoft Office / Windows OS for FREE (ALL versions)

Posted by in Microsoft Software Products | Last updated on

The following is my list. You can click the file name to launch download in a new tab.

Note: All the files below are English versions.

Update 02/04/2018: If you want to get the latest version of Office 2016 in your language, please read this post.

Update 03/05/2018: Someone named Taco Kraimsa (comes from ItzTacoTimee) reported all my files to Mediafire and now its all gone. 🙁

download-button

Microsoft Office Professional Plus

2019 (32&64bit) | 2016 (32&64bit) | 2013 (32bit) | 2013 (64bit) | 2010 (32bit) | 2010 (64bit)

Microsoft Project/Visio Professional

Project 2016 | Visio 2016
Project 2019 | Visio 2019

Windows OS Professional edition

10 (32bit) | 10 (64bit) | 8.1 (32bit) | 8.1 (64bit) | 7 (32bit) | 7 (64bit)

Filename SHA-1 hash of ISO file
10 (32bit) 9c9a4cca3c9aaa80f4b0ff34ffd03380d00deca5
10 (64bit) da174a86c631362ef06d022cdf7e59c6c94afb1d
8.1 (32bit) e46f44cd74f812ec3fe2e854317a088e85322a68
8.1 (64bit) 962a1d890987b5877469433928b8c8b8a3e945cd
7 (32bit) d89937df3a9bc2ec1a1486195fd308cd3dade928
7 (64bit) 0bcfc54019ea175b1ee51f6d2b207a3d14dd2b58

*NOTE:* If you don’t know how to check the file integrity using its SHA1 hash, please read this post.

Download Microsoft Office / Windows OS for FREE (ALL versions)
4 (54 votes)

For faster support, please visit here for troubleshooting. Need more help? Please email me at msguides.com@gmail.com

163 thoughts on “Download Microsoft Office / Windows OS for FREE (ALL versions)

1. Fazal

Hi Guang.thanks it worked for me first.but when I updated Windows 10 to latest build 18309 it shows activation required .I tried uninstalling and reinstalling office and when I try to activate with previous method command prompt says me that “sorry! Your version is not supported” pls help me to solve this issue.

2. MSGuides Anonymous

Thank you Guang for all of this. I am 100% percent satisfied with your work. I will be checking your blogs from now on.

3. ConanOfRottingham

Also, Office 2019 I have read ****ONLY**** works on Windows 10. If you have an older OS, you will need an older version of office. Just an FYI.

4. ConanOfRottingham

Works for me this afternoon. 1/1/2019
    I follow instructions to the “T” and works perfectly.
    BIG Thanks!

5. Toni

I spent a lot of time downloaded office 2019. Finally got it downloaded and followed the rest of the process. It does not activate, tells me that the key is for a volume license and that is not what I have. Stuck with what to do now.

6. DeguMan

I downloaded the Microsoft office and then I burn on my disc (DVD) from your website above, then I run on my computer and installed but still asking me license key, I thought it is free so how can I get product key or is there any thing I missed to get it for free? let me know in details. Thanks!

7. Aaron Tan

did you have KMS Tools for me to activate my office 2019?
    Ii cannot activate it? I guess my one is Office Pro Plus Rental 2019.

1. MSGuides Anonymous

It explains at the top how someone has reported his files so he cannot post or access them again. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

1. MSGuides Anonymous

Oh I apologize. One of my comments is awaiting moderation. Later, if the comment gets moderated, you will see a link to a language pack. Please ignore that and go straight to the top where it says Microsoft Office Professional Plus. That should be the only way to download it.

But if you want, go to the Microsoft website and download a trial maybe? You should be able to do that.

1. MSGuides Anonymous

I also do not want to support other third-party websites but that might be your only option for Office 2016. Now I understand what you are talking about.

8. Ayman AbouSamra

Thank you very much. i download and install office pro and visio and works fine. but project can not be installed, ““Couldn’t stream Office” error appeared. what is the problem?

thanks

9. Conrad

Office 2019 works perfectly, thanks!
    But when I run Project 2019 setup it says
    “Couldn’t stream Office
    Sorry, we can’t a required file. Please chech that the installation source is reachable, then try again.
    Error code 30182-1”
    What should I do?

10. Jose

Hello,
    I tried your script for Visio Pro 2019 but even thats said “successful”, doesn’t work.
    It seems that key is for licence volume and I have a Visio2019retail.

11. Zikov Trakovski

Hello, I easly installed office 2019 on 2 computers, but on 2 others I can’t. And this two computers has old version before. So what can I do?

12. Web Tech

ADBLOCK BUG on your webpages
    I disable adblock on my browser before coming to this page to read your articles, and your pages still say that I need to disable it.
    It doesn’t do that on other pages where I disable it to use the websites.

13. Евгений

При переходе по гиперссылке возникает ошибка которая не позволяет пройти по ней.

В ошибке сказано – Это действие запрещено политикой организации. Для получения дополнительных сведений обратитесь в службу поддержки.

14. Kingsley

Hello!
    Thanks for all you do.
    I followed the link to download Office 2019, downloaded over 3GB of the ISO file, only to install it and find out that it is Office 2016!
    It was really annoying!

15. gaurav

unable to activate the office 2019 nor 2016
    when try to run the bat file it gives error
    The connection to my KMS server failed! Trying to connect to another one…
    Please wait…

============================================================================
    Sorry! Your version is not supported.

while able to open the kms server link from browser.

16. Macca

Nobody claiming to be working on behalf of Microsoft would use a google mail account and have a company name Its Taco Time!!

17. Jordan Felipe Pivotto

Hello great Guang, maybe you should use Google Drive to share the files. Microsoft has no power there!
    Thank you so much for your great work.

1. T.K.

Oh, we do. We can request Google Inc., to remove the content using their simple form. Or we can formally get a judge to force them.

18. sabrina

Hi, I followed your steps for activating word but it was in vain. I still get the message: “your suscription has expired”
    can you help me please?

19. John Hilman

I used your activation key for Office 365 Pro Plus last June. It worked great, but now Office is saying my Office will expire in 5 days. I tried your 1click365 again, but it tells me the connection to your KMS server failed. Then it says Sorry! Your version is not supported.
    Please try installing the latest version here: bit.ly/getmsps

Can you help with Office 365?